Come and discover one of the most fascinating city of the South-West ! Bordeaux is undergoing significant change that allows the city to features on the UNESCO list of world heritage site since 2007, making Bordeaux the greatest urban ensemble in the world to be listed !
Follow your guide and discover the greatest monuments of Bordeaux. From the Grand Théâtre to the Palais Rohan, via the majestic Place de la Bourse, immerse yourself in the historical richness of Bordeaux, the charm of its squares, and the harmony of its architecture. Walk around and soak up the atmosphere and the art de vivre, wander in the paved streets of the medieval district and its shaded terraces, and discover the best of Bordeaux in just a few hours !
Practical informations :
- Meeting point : Grand Théâtre
- Arrival : the Le Palais Rohan
- Duration : around 2 hours
- Route length : around 2,3km (1,5 miles)
- Pricing : 190€ for a group from 1 to 12
- Included : private guide
- Not included : tip (optional), tasting fees, transportation